A personal, heartfelt thank you for contacting our office and providing me with the opportunity to help you.
Each personal, confidential question asked, is given with thorough clarity & thought.
How to ask Janet a question?
Each question must be ordered individually with the required information for each question filled out completely.
Each question is $25.00.
Your question: You are welcome to ask about career, love or money.
Questions must be precise and to the point. No long paragraphs. No generalization of the year’s outlook. Just a sentence or two.
Email your question to JanetAmid@aol.com. or directly through our website form. Payment is by credit card through PayPal - secure/protected payment.
By Email - Please include the following information
- First name - MUST BE INCLUDED -
- Month/day/year (Example: June 1, 1980)
- Time of birth (Example: 6:37 PM)
- City and State of birth (Example: Toledo, Ohio)
- If asking about another person, their first name along with birth info, city, state of birth (if known) and ( time of birth is recommended). Questions without a first name will not be answered.
- After we receive your question, we will send you an invoice for payment.
Online Form - see below
- Complete the form below
- Submit payment after form submission
Specific guidelines for your question to be answered in a timely manner.
Please be patient, your question will be answered in a timely manner, within 2-3 days or so at the latest. If it is not answered within that time, you are welcome to email us at JanetAmid@aol.com or call our office at 419-882-5510.
*Make sure to double check that you have provided all the pertinent information requested ( or that of the person you are asking about), and not the current year such as Jan 1, 2019 etc..
* We reserve the right to refuse questions where information, such as first name, birth date, time of birth ( if known), city and state of birth is not included.
* One question per order. Your $25.00 fee includes one question about career, love or money etc.
If asking about someone else you must include first name, month, day and year, time of birth ( if known, though very important), city and state of birth. * Time of birth is extremely helpful, but not necessary.
* Be precise and to the point. No long paragraphs please. Just a sentence or two.
WHY THE TIME OF BIRTH?
The time of birth is of vital importance to a reading in that it shows the complete picture; where the planets fall into your chart, its influences, and how you would fall into another person’s birth chart based on their time of birth. It is akin to asking what someone looks like, and viewing their ear, versus an actual photograph/ picture.
If you do not know the time of birth, we can still work with it; however for precise detail, if it is possible to get the time of birth for yourself or someone else, it will reveal much more.